Azure luxury tours offer you the opportunity of combining a luxury car, an expert guide and a bespoke ITINERARY...
Your Luxury car will be Azure’s BMW X5.
Please click this link for full details.
Your Expert guide will be Azure’s owner, David.
Please click the following links for:-
Full details about David
Client testimonials to his expert knowledge
Azure’s appearance on page 52 of The Official Cotswold Tour Guide 2018.
Your Bespoke itinerary…
Long before your tour starts I will create a Bespoke Itinerary for you that incorporates what you would like to see and where you would like to go. It can also include stops for a refreshing morning coffee, a cosy English pub lunch and a smart Afternoon Tea. This is how I will create your itinerary:-
- You send me details of
- When you will be in the UK
- Which hotel(s) you have booked. I have listed the hotels I work with to give you an idea of the types of place you can stay in. Please click this link to view them.
- The types of places you would like to visit, such as: gardens, villages, countryside, great houses, churches, museums or anything else you would like to see. I have listed the places I visit regularly to give you an idea about where we can go during your tour. Please click this link to view them.
- I will then create a Bespoke Itinerary that weaves together your requirements in such a way as to optimise your time at each location. This itinerary will include a map of the route we will take on each day booked. I will send you a PDF version of the itinerary.
- You will then review it and e-mail me with your ideas about how I can refine it.
- And finally I will refine it and re-issue to you, so that we are all set for when you arrive.
One of my clients asked me to arrange a Downton Abbey style picnic lunch, which I did in conjunction with a high-end local hotel that I work with. I became Carson for the duration and they had a wonderful time! So whatever takes your fancy, just ask me and I will arrange it for you.
An example of an actual Bespoke itinerary…
For an example of a Bespoke Itinerary that I created for a client, please click the map below.
Not a Standard Itinerary
Azure Luxury Tours prides itself on the individuality of its tours. It can do so because each one always includes all of the following…
- Azure Luxury Tours doesn’t have standard itineraries. Each and every tour is tailored to your individual requirements. As you can imagine this means that I will have spent several hours putting together your tour before we meet; but that is my guarantee to you that you will get exactly what you wanted and not the places that the average tourist wants to see. Moreover, on the day we can vary the itinerary to suit your mood. If you really like a place we can dwell longer and if you don’t we can move on. It’s your day and I will continue to tailor it to your needs as the day unfolds.
- There are no time limits for the tour. We can start early and/or finish late to suit your requirements.
- You won’t be sharing with people you don’t know: Azure’s tours are only ever for your party of people. This guarantees that you won’t have to share with people you haven’t met and that the tour will be focussed wholly on your requirements.
- David Keffler will always be your tour guide. I don’t employ other people; it will always be me who guides you.
- Collection and drop-off from wherever you are is always included in the tour.
The only items not included on the tour are: meals, refreshments and entry fees.
Please contact me with your requirements…
To send me the details of when you are here, where you will be staying and what you would like to see please follow this link to my Contacts Page.